Between 28th and 27th
New York, NY 10016
Monday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs LT all you can eat, All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Indian
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Madras Mahal is the first Indian Restaurant on the Lexington Avenue. It is also the uniquely first one to promote KOSHER Indian Vegetarian food.
For almost 20 years it has maintained its quality of food for better taste and has provided a delightful experience of dinning at an Indian Restaurant.
NY Press has awarded us for our Excellency in making "Dosai" in 1996.
We understand that saying is not enough unless you experience it by your self. We would like to welcome you at Madras Mahal to enjoy the variety of food from North, South and Western part of India.
Come and visit us. Enjoy our new decoration with an artistic South Indian Look
- Best Known For
- Award winning Masala Dosai.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Madras Mahal and other restaurants in your area!