Minimum purchase of $37.50.
2228 E. Carson Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: (412) 488-1818
Please enter a starting address.
Please enter an ending address.
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
We offer the finest Spanish Continental Cuisine, an award winning wine list and world class service.
- Chef's Bio
- Mallorca has recently hired a new head chef Fernando DaSilva he welcomes you in to try one of his memorable creations
- Best Known For
- Ternera Madrid Veal in Lemon and Brandy Sauce, Langosta Rellena Broiled Stuffed Lobster with Crab Meat and Shrimp, Filete a La Vasca Fillet of Flounder Vasca Style, Paella Valencia Assorted Seafood, Chicken and Spanish Sausage with Rice.
- 2008 AOL's City's Best Award 2007 Pittsburgh Magazine Best Service 2006 Pittsburgh City Paper Best European 2006 2004 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2003 National Restaurant Association Award of Excellence
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 307reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Girish K a lot of food…not a bad thing but it was delicious Aug 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boeui k The service was amazing. All the waitor were very attentive and friendly. Food was excellent and their sangria was delicious! Can't wait to go back!! Jul 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donna Both the food and the service was exceptional. Jul 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donald C Food was very tasty and service was very prompt. Jul 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Elsie W The seafood paella was disappointing. Jul 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary M Waiters were very attentive. Food was plentiful and deliciosu Jul 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark K Great food; very professional, attentive service from a team of wait staff Jul 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristi S Food was excellent as well as the service Jul 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by HENRY F My daughter came in from Baltimore and my grandaughter is a student at Pitt. It was my daughter's birthday and neither she nor my grandaughter had ever eaten at Mallorca. They loved the food and loved our server. It has been more than 3 months and I no longer remember his name. We ate outdoors and everything was wonderful. A magical evening for the three of us. Jul 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kenneth B Food is always great. Service is impeccable as long as you get a waiter that you can understand! Being a very ethnic restaurant, the wait staff is comprised mainly of foreigners that are very hard to understand. Not always, but this last time we had some communication issues having to repeat things and have them repeated several times back to us before I understood what they were saying. They certainly aim to please! Jul 12, 2014
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mallorca Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!