Minimum purchase of $50 at restaurant. Not valid for Saturday.
2228 E. Carson Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: (412) 488-1818
Please enter a starting address.
Please enter an ending address.
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
We offer the finest Spanish Continental Cuisine, an award winning wine list and world class service.
- Chef's Bio
- Mallorca has recently hired a new head chef Fernando DaSilva he welcomes you in to try one of his memorable creations
- Best Known For
- Ternera Madrid Veal in Lemon and Brandy Sauce, Langosta Rellena Broiled Stuffed Lobster with Crab Meat and Shrimp, Filete a La Vasca Fillet of Flounder Vasca Style, Paella Valencia Assorted Seafood, Chicken and Spanish Sausage with Rice.
- 2008 AOL's City's Best Award 2007 Pittsburgh Magazine Best Service 2006 Pittsburgh City Paper Best European 2006 2004 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2003 National Restaurant Association Award of Excellence
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 340reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daria M It was authentic Spanish environment and cuisine. Jan 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Annette D Sat back in corner...was hard getting in and out of our seats, plus had to listen to the table behind ours entire conversation. ... Jan 11, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Adrian B food & service are excellent Nov 30, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dawn W The food was genuinely awful. We ordered a seafood-stuffed pepper appetizer, as well as the garlic mixed seafood and crab stuffed salmon. It was imitation crab and the salmon tasted like it had been frozen. The garlic seafood was awful. The vegetables were bland. We left 3/4 of the food on the plate. Never again. Good news is, the service was attentive. Nov 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andreea B Although it may seem a bit pricey, Mallorca is really good value for great seafood in Pittsburgh. We went for dinner and the leftovers were enough for dinner the next night. The portion sizes are more than generous and the food quality is great! The food can be a little bit heavy, because of all the oil/butter that they use in cooking, but it tastes delicious. Nov 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by John C attentive, polite, professional, friendly Nov 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina M I enjoyed my first visit very much!! Loved how the waiters never let my sangria glass be empty!!!!The appetizer and food was out of this world..I also loved the creme brûlée dessert!! One of my favorites Nov 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Francisco G Other restaurants may equal, even surpass Mallorca, but the service—with Agustin in the lead—was absolutely unique. Nov 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roberta G Service is wonderful & the food is excellent! Nov 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeremy G Wife said it was deeeewishious! Nov 7, 2014
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mallorca Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!