Mendenhall, PA 19357
Monday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMDinner Mon to Sat 5pm to 930pm Sun 4pm to 8pm Sun brunch 10am to 2pm
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Banquet Facilities 5 to 300 People
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
Located in the town of Mendenhall, Sophisticated diners from the Brandywine Valley and the world over find dining at the Mendenhall Inn to be more than a pleasurable experience the warm glow of candlelight, the gentle aroma of fresh flowers, our three fireplaces, soft music and the lovely views of our gardens. Sumptuous selections borrowed from country French and New American cuisines, white glove service, superb tableside "flambe" desserts and coffees, make dining at the Mendenhall Inn a unique experience. In addition, a sports bar adjoins the restaurant for a less formal dining experience. Come see for yourself why, every year since 1987 the Mendenhall Inn has been the recipient of numerous awards including Best Out of State Restaurant (Wilmington News Journal); Best Mushroom Soup in the Brandywine Valley (Mushroom Festival); Best Brunch (County Lines), Best Gourmet Restaurant and Best Wine Selection (Delaware County Times) as well as being awarded an "Excellent" by Zagat. The Mendenhall Inn has long been recognized as one of the finest dining experiences in the Brandywine Valley. Sports jackets are appreciated and reservations are highly recommended. The Mendenhall dining room is non-smoking and under Pennsylvania State Law, smoking is banned. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Corporate meeting space available.
- Best Known For
- Bananas Foster made table side; Slow-roasted Prime Rib; House-made Crab Imperial recipe.
- The Mendenhall Inn has earned: The coveted "Excellent" rating from ZAGAT. BEST OF THE BEST from County Lines for our Champagne Brunch. MUSHROOM FESTIVAL - Best Mushroom Soup. BEST OF DELAWARE COUNTY- Best Gourmet Restaurant and Best Wine Selection.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mendenhall Inn and other restaurants in your area!