Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Hours Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11am-2pm. Dinner: Mon-Sat: 5pm-9pm. Sun: Open for private parties of 25 or more
- Bar Cocktails, Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Reservations required for parties of 5 or more.
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
Indians of Central America have known about the unique properties of mesquite charcoal since before the time of Cortez. During the days of the early West, cowboys discovered that even the toughest Texas steers tasted better cooked over this native wood. Mesquite is an all-natural wood without additives or impurities. The phenomenal popularlity of mesquite is due to its unique ability to sear the food with high, dry heat, locking in natural juices and adding delicate flavor to seafood, chicken and steak. Seafood in particular tastes best when cooked the natural way. You'll enjoy the distinctive taste of open pit mesquite cooking. We offer a menu that attracts everyone. This is a luxury anyone can afford. At Mesquite Grill, we flash grill the freshest product over our custom built, 725 degree wood burning grill, it is like nothing you've ever tasted before.
- Top rated restaurant by Restaurant.com and Best of Denver by Westwood
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mesquite Grill and other restaurants in your area!