Chicago, IL 60646
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
"Mia Figlia" means my daughter in Italian. This labor of love is dedicated to my two daughters Ellena and Angelina. This restaurant is the realization of my dream to create a simple, warm, and pleasurable dining experience. Mia Figlia is committed to hospitality with our knowledgeable staff. We aim to create delicious Italian food to share with your family and friends, making diners feel right at home. We offer traditional and contemporary classic dishes such as Lasagna Bolognese, Veal Osso Bucco and fresh hand made whole wheat pasta. Our weekly specials are seasonally product driven based on the availability of the market. We look forward to serving you soon.
- Chef's Bio
- John started in the restaurant business at an early age working for his father at the family diner on the north side of Chicago. He received a formal education at the Culinary School of Kendall College. After graduating, he worked in kitchens in Melbourne, Boston and the British Virgin Islands. Through his experience amongst diverse cultures and countries, this allowed John to work with a variety of different chefs and cuisines. Upon arriving back to Chicago, John has had the pleasure of working for some of the finest Italian restaurants in the Chicago land area including Avanzare and with the Francesca group. On July 2, 2010 John realized his lifelong dream, which was Mia Figlia. Mia Figlia means my daughter in Italian and is an ode to his two daughters, Ellena and Angelina, where he has combined his love of cooking with the two loves of his life.
- Best Known For
- Osso Bucco, Cavatelli, Pollo Picantte, Ensalte Figlia & Sunday Brunch.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mia Figlia and other restaurants in your area!