Mikato Steak and Sushi
Louisville, KY 40207
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMOpen all day long. Lunch end's at 3:00PM M-F
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, MSG-Free
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Sake
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 200
- Atmosphere Sushi Bar, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
Mikato is a Japanese steak, seafood and sushi bar located off of Dupont circle right off of Breckenridge lane. We have 10 of hibachi tables with experienced chefs that will entertain and cook in front of you. One of the hibachi tables will accommodate up to up to 10 people. At the hibachi tables you will find our chefs who are experts at cooking steak, chicken, lobster, shrimp, scallops, vegetables and fried rice. We also have a wide choice of great sushi and a traditional Japanese hot kitchen.
We have the best sushi in town. Our sushi Chefs create wonderful sushi and many appetizers from our sushi bar. You will find that we have a $1 sushi specials Tuesday through Thursday every week. for lunch & dinner.
- Chef's Bio
- Founder Hero Sin from Korea started from Panama City Florida in 1989. Mr. Jong T Lee was his teacher and gave the name Hero. Hero Sin worked at the Hanayori of Japan in South Bend Indiana for several years. Hero Sin moved on to managed the Shogun Japanese Steakhouse as the General Manager where he later started Mikato in August of 2008. Mikato opened on the former Napa River Grill location and finish renovation at December 2008. Grand opening day was on December 9, 2009. With his years of experience Hero Sin has taken what he knows well to provide one of the best Japanese Steakhouses in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area. Hero Sin says "My goal is make people happy and give them a great experience when they come dine with us"
- Best Known For
- Hibachi Grill, Sushi, Crunch Munch Roll and Moon Light Roll
- Sushi in the City - best sushi in town "people's choice award" 2010-2011 Vote for us for 2012!!!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mikato Steak and Sushi and other restaurants in your area!