Santa Clara, CA 95050
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
The year was 1992 when a talented Italian chef and his business partner opened the first Mio Vicino in it's current location on the corner of Benton and Monroe streets in old town Santa Clara. Their approach was simple: Create a place where anyone can stop in, enjoy the finest Italian food, a premium wine list, relax amid the buzzing atmosphere, and come away feeling like they've just visited an old friend for dinner.
Today, Mio Vicino Santa Clara still carries on the neighborhood tradition. In fact, you'll still see many familiar faces in the kitchen and serving the food. The restaurant even remains privately owned and operated by one of the store's original employees! For that reason, you can count on only the highest quality ingredients in our original traditional and California-inspired Italian recipes and of course our quick, friendly service.
In addition to the main restaurant seating, guests have the opportunity to reserve Mio Vicino's private dining room, which seats up to 35, for any event from birthday parties to corporate lunches.
- Best Known For
- Amazing food, friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere that will make you want to keep coming back to visit our little neighborhood.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mio Vicino and other restaurants in your area!