Mojito Lounge and Restaurant
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMBar closes at 2am Sun-Wed and 3am Thu-Sat
- Atmosphere DJ, Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Payment Methods
Cubans have a vast and varied culinary inheritance: Cuba's native Siboneyes Indians, the Spanish who colonized the island, the Africans who were taken there as slaves, the Chinese who came still later as laborers and the Arabians who passed on to Cuba from Spain, all brought their traditions to bear on Cuba's tropical abundance. It is an extraordinary combination. Cuban cuisine is about preserving the culture of our homeland outside the island, the richness, variety and vitality of our food all reflect the very qualities of Cuban life: A word of sunshine and music, laughter and dance. We Cubans have always found joy and friendship in our kitchens and around our tables. May you find the same in yours.
- Best Known For
- Creative Cuban cuisine, Daily specials, Resident DJ every weekend spinning Latin & House
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mojito Lounge and Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!