Miami, FL 33172
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:30 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11am - 1am
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Amenities Dancing
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Mojitos Restaurant opened its doors to raving reviews in June of 2001 at the Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida. A traditional Cuban drink, the "Mojito", was a favorite of Ernest Hemingway and now the specialty drink of the house. In keeping with this tradition, the restaurant décor is that of a colonial-style home featuring Cuban tile floors, stained glass windows, hand stenciled chair rails and a mosaic fountain found in the "Terraza" area of the dining room.
The kitchen staff prides itself with preparing and serving the most authentic Cuban dishes ranging from Palomilla Steak and Shrimp Creole to the traditional Cuban Sandwich. Make sure to leave room for one of our famous desserts, like Arroz con Leche (rice pudding) or Flan de Queso (cheese custard), just to name a few.
After dinner, you can dance some Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, or maybe even a Mambo to the traditional Cubans sounds of our in house band Mojito Son.
- Best Known For
- Superb Cuban Cuisine,Live Dance Music On Fridays And Saturdays And THE BEST MOJITOS IN MIAMI
- BEST MOJITO IN MIAMI
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Mojitos and other restaurants in your area!