Auburn, CA 95603
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMLunch:11:30am 2pm everyday Dinner: 5pm-Close everyday
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering, 10 - 20 People
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Reservation Information Required, Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual, Formal
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
Over the years, tales of the exotic and elusive The Monkey Cat have circulated around the world.
Details about this amazing creature have varied, but what they all have in common are descriptions of The Monkey Cat's piercing green eyes.
The legend also tells about a great wildlife explorer, who spent a lifetime trying to locate and capture this elusive and prized animal. His search took him from Bombay to Africa and Indonesia to South America.
Despite a few near captures, The Monkey Cat always was able to slip away ~ until it was finally found right here in Auburn, CA.
- Best Known For
Fine dining in downtown Auburn
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Monkey Cat and other restaurants in your area!