Minimum purchase of $37.50.
Nosh Euro Bistro
4216 Oak lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
Dallas, TX 75219
Phone: (214) 528-9400
Cuisine: European, Mediterranean
Please enter a starting address.
Please enter an ending address.
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMClosed 3pm to 5pm on Saturday.
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Atmosphere Sports Bar, Family / Children, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Scenic View, Bar Scene
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site, Valet
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients, Home Meal Replace, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
A posh atmosphere is complemented with moderately priced food and wine list.
- DALLAS, TEXAS - September 2011, award winning Chef Avner Samuel celebrated the 1st anniversary of his four star NOSH euro bistro and bar. The stylish eatery is located in the space formerly occupied by his ultra lavish Aurora. NOSH is open 7 days per week for lunch & dinner.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 157reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Autumn M Chef Avner Samuels is the best!!! His scallop dish is unrivaled in my opinion Feb 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack S Service was incredible and the food was AWESOME! We are coming back and bringing more friends. Jan 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzana L The service at Nosh was extremely friendly, and the food was absolutely delicious! Jan 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sweta d Excellent food and the ambiance was perfect for a romantic evening. The location is very posh and we had a nice walk after the dinner. The lady who attended us was very delightful. Overall experience was awesome! Dec 20, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sandy m Would not go again without gift card. My date was not thrilled with experience. He has been before and likes the food but not the experience. Dec 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by sweta d The waitress was so sweet and she helped us select the right food and she was very pleasant. Oct 21, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cathy K My companion had the ribs and said they were excellent. However I ordered the quail and was very disappointed. Although the presentation was lovely and the mashed cauliflower was tasty, the quail was dry and flavorless. Nice decor and pleasant atmosphere, but for the price we won't be back. Oct 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan W Great atmosphere; outstanding food. Oct 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daniel S It is mostly about the food. We really like the food. The prices are a little high, but we usually share. It works out for us with the coupons. Typically $25 coupon, min spend $37 Oct 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick Atmosphere, food and service were great! Oct 10, 2013
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Nosh Euro Bistro and other restaurants in your area!