Old Mill Brewery
Littleton, CO 80120
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PMMon-Fri: 11am-Close. Sat-Sun: 8am-Close. Happy Hour: 3-7pm and 8pm-Close.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Bar In-House Micro Brews, Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities On Off Site Catering, 50 - 100 People
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Payment Methods
Located in downtown Littleton, this historic mill has been converted to a restaurant and brewery. The atmosphere is inviting and casual, created by the rust colored walls and medium stained oak floors and furniture. The informal setting is enhanced with big screen TVs scattered throughout the bar/dining area, and pin ball machines clustered on either side of the U shaped bar. The historic aspect of this building is evident in the antique posters on the walls, as well as the collection of photographs portraying a picture history of downtown Littleton. Background sounds are provided by the lively conversation of the patrons. A patio to the west offers an appealing space to enjoy the mountain Views.
Old Mill Brewery is a casual restaurant and brewery with five home brewed beers and cuisine that is all made in-house from family owned recipes. If you are looking for a space for your next event or party we have a large private dining area that can seat up to 100 people. Call today for more information!
Don't forget to check out our Happy Hour specials with ½ price house wines, draft beers and well drinks with ½ price appetizers Monday thru Friday from 3-6pm!
We look forward to your visit today!
- Best Known For
- Local Brewed Beers Made In-House
Prime Rib Sandwich
Prime Rib Steak
- Best Brewpub 2010 in the Best of the Best Colorado Newspaper
Denver Post - Reviewed as one of the Best Breweries in town!
Rocky Mountain News - Best New Restaurant
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Old Mill Brewery and other restaurants in your area!