Montclair, NJ 07042
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: 1:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access, BYOB, Gluten-Free Items
- Bar Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
It's always a pleasure when you get more than you expect from a restaurant. At Palazzo in Montclair, surpassing expectations is a part of our menu. Located in a charming section of Montclair, the atmosphere at Palazzo transports you to a more intimate setting, reminiscent of New York haunts of an era long since past. Natural wood, rich colors and fabrics, and crisp linens provide a very comfortable, inviting environment. Classic art adorns the walls and a baby grand piano is the centerpiece of the spacious dining room. When Palazzo presents live jazz on Fridays and Saturdays, you almost expect to see Sinatra cavorting at a table with his Rat Pack buddies, or Marlene Dietrich, tucked deep in the corner, sipping on a glass of red wine. Palazzo is simply a classic in every way. For those who truly enjoy the experience of dining out, Palazzo will become a fast favorite. The restaurant is a rare blend of stylish sophistication and casual comfort. While many establishments try their best to capture the perfect combination of food, atmosphere and service, Palazzo seems effortless in its success. From the moment you walk through the door, everything about Palazzo says: "Yes, you made an excellent choice for your dining plans this evening"
- Chef's Bio
- Since taking over the establishment in December of 2001, Executive Chef Owner John Giglio has distinguished Palazzo as a place for outstanding dining in a comfortable atmosphere with impeccable service. His culinary creations offer a fresh, original take on both traditional Italian and world fare. Chef Giglio's homemade pastas and sauces are exquisite, and his entrees are bold, skillfully prepared, and bursting with taste. Quality is high, prices are moderate and portions are the perfect size.
- Best Known For
- Palazzo is best know for its homemade pastas, milk fed veal and fresh fish
- Palazzo was awarded best appetizer (tartare di tonno) 2007 and best entree ( ostrich steak) 2006 by taste of essex
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Palazzo and other restaurants in your area!