Palio d' Asti
San Francisco, CA 94111
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: ClosedOpen Monday-Friday 11:30am-2:30pm & 5:30pm-9pm, Saturday 5:30pm-9pm
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Cigar Patio
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Cigar Patio
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Groups of 5-300
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Since 1990, family owned and Michelin recognized Palio dAsti has thrived as San Franciscos favorite downtown Risorante by offering a seasonal menu of handmade pastas and wood-fired pizzas, professional European service, a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list, a premium bar, and heated cigar patio. The restaurants festive and sophisticated stone pillars, dark wood, murals and sculptures create an elegant setting for power lunches, happy hour festivities, romantic dinners and private events.
- Chef's Bio
- With a resume that begins at La Academia Italiana della Cucina in Bologna and a subsequent 2 years in that citys restaurants, continues with an internship under Gary Danko at the Ritz Carlton, and includes stints with several other well known San Francisco chefs before he landed at Palio, its not surprising that Chef Dan (who became Executive Chef in 1999, partner in 2002, and sole proprietor in 2006) is the one who gets the call from sophisticated San Franciscans who appreciate great cooking. From the Consul General of Italy to executives at Alitalia and the Italian Trade Commission, those who know authentic Italian fare eventually find their way to his door- and return again and again.
- Best Known For
- Fresh pastas, wood-fired oven pizzas, award winning wine list, seasonal inspired cocktail list, creative entrees and classic comfort food
- Top 3 Best Italian in the Bay Area- SFGate Best of Bay Contest 2010 Old World techniques combined with local and seasonal ingredients create a Culinary Tour of Italy. San Francisco Examiner.com 4 stars and fit for foodies -Open Table Users Survey Wine Spectator Award Winning Wine List Recognized by both Michelin Guide & Zagat Survey
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Palio d' Asti and other restaurants in your area!