Aurora, OH 44202
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSushi bar is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Paws, the creative inspiration of Iris and Bert Wolstein, has been a fixture in Aurora, Ohio, since March of 2000 offering an award-winning menu that Chef Zach Conover describes as eclectic: a diverse selection of dishes, that combines the unique tastes and ingredients of America, France, and Japan. According to Chef Conover, it's a unique menu with great variety, something for everyone. There is nothing like Paws in all of the Midwest. Paws is a perfect location for rehearsal dinners, showers, private dining and charity events. The restaurant is located just minutes from downtown Solon, Ohio. Dress is business casual. All credit cards are accepted.
- Best Known For
- Outstanding Sushi, Burgers, Ribs, Great Service, Upscale Casual Dining.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Paws and other restaurants in your area!