at the corner of 5th & Franklin
Richmond, VA 23219
Monday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: ClosedMon-Fri.- Dinner til 10pm Sat. - Dinner til 11pm Coupons NOT valid on show nights.
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities Billiards / Pool, Darts, TV, Karaoke, Game Room, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Payment Methods
Penny Lane Pub, a Richmond favorite for 30 years is enjoying its new location and we would love to see you! Only 2 blocks from our old location, we have the same great British food, atmosphere and of course, Terry at the door! Casual, friendly environment where friends come to have a pint and some conversation. Great dining room with fireplace, upstairs game room with pool tables and dart lanes and of course you can just pull up a stool at our well-worn bar! You can also sit and enjoy your pint in the "Octopus' Garden", our beautiful patio. Same great food...fish n' chips, bangers & mash and more. 10 different Btitish beers on draft. Monday - Karoake from 9pm-11pm Tuesday - Pub Trivia Night -Bring a team! 9pm-11pm
- Chef's Bio
- Terry O'Neill, a Richmond landmark in his own right, has owned and operated Penny Lane Pub since 1975. Born and raised in Liverpool, England, home to the Beatles (he knew them too!) he moved from New York with his wife and partner, Rose O'Neill and their daughter Michelle and son Terence almost 30 years ago. Penny Lane has been a downtown favorite for almost 30 years and moved to a new location on the corner of 5th and Franklin Street. Don't worry though, the new location has lost none of the old appeal. Terry is still at the door to entertain and endear even more people to the atmosphere and magic that is Penny Lane!
- Best Known For
- Authentic British pub, built by a true Brit. Fish n' chips, Guinness and the Beatles! Perfect!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Penny Lane and other restaurants in your area!