Pomodori's Trattoria Montgomery
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Party Room
- Payment Methods
The Art of the Tomato: They come in more colors, shapes, and sizes that any other fruit, each in its own right a work of art. But one word sums them all up - Pomodori. That's Italian for tomato. And it's the name Tim and Sally McLane chose for their restaurant when they opened the doors in 1984. That was also the same year they introduced wood fired pizza to Ohio. Today, Pomodori's is still one of the only authentic pizzerias with a wood-fired oven and a woodpile out back. If you smell the wood fire burning, you know you've come to the right place. Pomodori's recipes are made with the freshest ingredients daily. And although their pizza, pasta, and other Italian recipes are imitated, they're never equaled. That's what the Art of the Tomato is all about.
- Best Known For
- Award Winning Wood Fired Pizzas, Fresh Pasta, Innovative Salads, 25 Years!
- Zagat Excellence - Best Pizza in Cincinnati
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Pomodori's Trattoria Montgomery and other restaurants in your area!