Poseidon Greek Restaurant & Outdoor Lounge
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Monday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMThursday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMFriday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Scenic View
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Bar Full Bar
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Special Needs Child Menu, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
Did you know that the Greek cuisine is one of the earliest cuisines found across the world? So, what do we really know in depth about such a cuisine? Certainly not more than Chinese, Mexican, American and French cuisines! And yet, Greek civilization is the one that enlightened the world 2,500 years ago B.C. Therefore, it would be impossible to say that those who taught democracy, theater, philosophy, medicine, mathematics, astrology and so many more sciences, would overlook such a subject as nutrition. Moreover, Greeks appreciate a chef as much as a poet of Ancient times and admire both artists equally and their work of art. Just like a poet can take words and express meaning, a chef brings together a variety of foods and creates a culinary art.
- Best Known For
- Ancient Greek inspired dishes. Boar Chops, Filett Mignon, Messinian Bay Shrimp, Poseidon Risotto, Sea bass, and Red Snaper.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Poseidon Greek Restaurant & Outdoor Lounge and other restaurants in your area!