Pot au Feu
Providence, RI 02903
Monday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PMALCOHOL NOT INCLUDED - PER STATE LAW. PRESENT CERTIFICATE UPON ARRIVAL.
- Special Needs Fresh New England Seafood, Thick Steaks, French Sp, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Preserved Historic Building located on the Indepen, Romantic
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Pot au Feu is so much more than a restaurant... Established in 1972 we believe our cozy Bistro is the oldest French Bistro in America. Pot au Feu kicked off the Providence Restaurant Renaissance being the first to offer something other than "steak, spaghetti and chow mien". In 1875 workman carved the massive stones which became the foundation of the exquisite Wilcox Building. You can still see the drill and chisel marks on the Bistro walls. Why just tour history when you can dine in it at Pot au Feu? In 1972 America was just discovering Julia Child and a whole new world of food. Pot au Feu lead the way making every recipe from scratch from the highest quality local ingredients, offering fine wines by the glass not just the bottle, introducing "new" California wines and historic French favorites but most important of all the "espirit" that inspires Pot au Feu is the idea that life is at its fullest when experienced around a table brimming with delicious food, good wine, intriguing conversation, friendship and love - l'amour.
- Best Known For
- Escargots a la Bourguignonne, Bouillabaisse Marseilles, Filet Mignon aux Champignons, Crepes, Duck, Fresh New England Seafood, Creme Brulee, Pot de Chocolat au Creme, House made Crepes
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Pot au Feu and other restaurants in your area!