Saint Louis, MO 63101
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:30 PMSunday: ClosedOpen Mon-Fri 11am-Close and Sat 5pm-Close Call restaurant for closing times
- Parking Availability Valet, Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Prime 1000 is a Modern Steakhouse that redefines your conventional notions of American cuisine, specializing in steaks and fresh seafood selections that engage the senses. Our space merges the historic beauty of St. Louis' loft district with a modern design aesthetic. Explore our menu, make a reservation, and see for yourself how the Art of Steak comes to life.
the art of steak
Art. It defines our craft. It's in the passion, presentation, and flavors we create for our guests. From your first visit to our space through the dining experience with each plate, the infusion of art and flavors makes Prime 1000 anything but your typical steakhouse. Modern in concept, design and service, Prime 1000 offers guests a welcome departure from the conventional and traditional steakhouse environment.
Our offerings include selections of Missouri grassfed beef, dry-aged American USDA prime steak, and even American Wagyu, handpicked for exceptional tenderness, age and flavor. Crisp salads, fresh seafood and mouth-watering desserts are perfectly matched with great wines. Our seasonally changing menus are sustainably sourced and artistically inspired.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Ray Carpenter (formerly of Niche)
- Best Known For
- Dry Aged Prime Beef - Dry Aged In House
Missouri Grass Fed
Australian Platinum Grade Wagyu
Ginger Bread Martini
- Alive Magazine "Best New Restaurant 2011"
The Travel Channel "Best Steakhouse of Missouri"2011
Ladue News Platinum List
2011 OpenTable Diners Choice Award
Readers' Choice "Best Steakhouse"
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Prime 1000 and other restaurants in your area!