Radicchio Pasta & Risotto
New York, NY 10022
Monday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMTuesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMThursday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Bar Wines, Beer
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Street
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
Located in a neighborhood brimming with office soldiers looking for something to shine a bright light on their fluorescent light-filled days, Radicchio Pasta & Risotto Co. offers a selection of $10 pasta dishes for lunch. Options like Seafood Spaghetti Puttanesca and Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, or a healthy Whole Wheat Penne Pesto (shrimp, asparagus, cherry tomato, and mushrooms) will make the trip outside the office more worthwhile than simply scarfing down a run-of-the-mill sandwich or salad from the corner deli. And while the restaurant is committed to offering healthy options like whole wheat pastas and vegetarian dishes, they give those with a penchant for something sweet a reason to indulge with the same decadent homemade desserts found in Ridgewood, including a rich Chocolate Lava Cake and a classic Tiramisu. With a casual elegance, the 18-seat space is warm and welcoming, offering diners a convivial atmosphere in which to relax and enjoy Chef Montoya’s home-style Italian cuisine. The clean, bright flavors and rustic approach to the cuisine is echoed in the restaurant’s simple design, which features light wood tabletops and modest white dishes. And while you can watch the big game on a flat screen TV, Sati and his team made certain they were seamlessly integrating all the modern amenities diners have come to expect from midtown eateries while still maintaining a charming neighborhood ambience.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Daniel Montoya, whose culinary acumen has made Radicchio a North Jersey favorite, will oversee the menu at the new restaurant bringing 18 years of experience to Midtown Manhattan. Chef Montoya and his team take great care in preparing classic pasta and risotto options like their hearty Spaghetti Bolognese, Penne a la Vodka, and Porcini Risotto, mindful of maintaining the same comforting emotional experience these favorites tend to evoke. Those looking for a taste of something slightly outside the realm of the familiar will have plenty of options with a host of signature dishes featuring bold flavors and inventive twists like the Shrimp and Leek Risotto, Black Seafood Linguine (mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp, scallops, calamari, and lobster tail) and Arrabiata Risotto.
- Shrimp and Leek Risotto, Black Seafood Linguine (mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp, scallops, calamari, and lobster tail) and Arrabiata Risotto.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Radicchio Pasta & Risotto and other restaurants in your area!