Belmar, NJ 07719
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM"Great food at a great price" "The food and atmosphere are amazing" "The place to be, music is great
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs BYOB, Vegetarian dishes available
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Bar BYOB
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Tracie Orsi is self taught. She opened Ragin' Cajun in 1992. The restaurant started out in a small storefront on Main Street and has since moved to Highway 35. She is also known for her Southwest restaurant Armadillo Crossing which she sold 1996 and Cuban Caribbean restaurant, Tortugas which sold in 2006. Orsi loves to play with different flavors though keeps everything simple and according to style. If you catch her on a good night she'll treat you to a very animated story!
- Best Known For
- It's like going to a friend's house for a dinner party. Awesome, homemade soups Fresh seafood.Live music Thurs-Sat All dishes cooked to order. Heat adjusted! Great Vibe!
- check out, www.ragincajunnj.com for stories, nj.com/munchmobile;zagat.com; ragincajun/nytimes; tripadvisor
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ragin' Cajun and other restaurants in your area!