Ras Dashen Ethiopian Restaurant
Chicago, IL 60660
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining
- Parking Availability Street
- Bar Full Bar
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Ras Dashen (rahs DAH-shen) is the tallest mountain in Ethiopia, and is located in the Simien Mountains National Park. Zenash, our chef and the founder of Ras Dashen Ethiopian Restaurant, grew up near these mountains and is proud to offer you traditional home-cooked meals. Comfort Food from the Mountains of Ethiopia!
- Best Known For
- Ethio Salata.
- Michelin Recommended 2011, 2012, 2013, Zagat rating of Extraordinary to Perfection (#1 Ethiopian) and Unanimous Recommendations on WTTW's Check Please!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ras Dashen Ethiopian Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!