Chicago, IL 60657
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMThursday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMHours based on Cubs home game schedule. See website for further details.
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Not Required
Welcome to Red Ivy Chicago! Red Ivy has the best pizza in Chicago and you can enjoy it with your favorite beer or cocktail while watching any sports game on TV. Red Ivy has a speak easy private party room that can accommodate up to 60ppl, perfect for your next event! So why the name Red Ivy? Beginning in 1937, when it was first planted, the ivy at Wrigley Field has become the hallmark of a ball club and a ball park. It is what distinguishes it from all other parks, fields, and stadiums, and as Stephen Kinzer so aptly put it, "At Wrigley Field, ivy is not just a symbol of tradition, but tradition itself." Every fall we see it turn brilliant shades of red, but the real magic is when the Cubs are still playing in front of it - the red ivy - because it means they've gone to the playoffs, and that is always a beautiful thing. Red Ivy seeks to capture this glory in Cubs baseball, as well as provide inspiration to all sports enthusiasts of unflagging faith and devotion. Whether it's a World Series, Superbowl, NBA Finals, or Stanley Cup, the anticipation of greatness is shared by all sports fans, and is celebrated every day at Red Ivy as we cheer on our favorite teams!
- Best Known For
- Best place in Chicago to watch your favorite sports team. Private parties. Drink specials. Best pizza in town! Official Bar of the Chicago Blackhawks, Cleveland Browns, Georgia Tech, Minnesota and Purdue! SPECIALS: Monday - $4 Captain Morgan, $4 Great Lakes Beers, half Off Sandwiches Tuesday - $3 Drafts, $4 Absolut, BOGO Appetizers Wednesday - $4 Don Julio, $4 Great Lakes Beers, $5 Off Pizzas Thursdays - $4 Ketel One, $5 Vegas Bombs, half Price
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Red Ivy and other restaurants in your area!