Vienna, VA 22180
Monday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: ClosedMonday-Friday closed from 2:30pm-5:00pm
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Ristorante Bonaroti. Bonaroti serves classic Italian cuisine in the style of its owner's proud heritage. Host and Owner, Sergio Domestici, attended the Santa Margherita culinary school in Ligure, Italy. After finishing his culinary education, Sergio traveled to the United States, and began his career at Cantina D'Italia in Washington, D.C. Sergio's headline debut amidst Washington's discerning culinary community occurred in 1979 with the opening of Sergio's first restaurant, Michelangelo, located in Arlington, Virginia. Several years later, Sergio relocated to Vienna, where he immediately opened Ristorante Bonaroti. Affectionately nicknamed, Bonaroti's, the restaurant has received recognition and acclaim from both Northern Virginia Magazine and the Washingtonian.
- Best Known For
- Been in Vienna for 27 years.
- Washingtonian-NO.VA. Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ristorante Bonaroti and other restaurants in your area!