Waltham, MA 02453
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSunday: Closed
- Bar Wines, Full Bar, Beer
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Salvatore Torcasio and his family opened up Ristorante Marcellino back on March 17, 1997. After nearly three and a half years of bringing fine Calabrese cuisine to Waltham, Massachusetts, they decided to take a short break from the restaurant business. On August 11, 2000, Marcellinos closed its doors but it would not be long before its return to the quiet Cooper Street neighborhood in Waltham. On November 18, 2002, Ristorante Marcellino re-opened to bring back the fine Calabrese cuisine that so many patrons had been missing. The family owned and operated business strives on the belief that each dish should be made to order using fine ingredients such as extra virgin olive oil, homemade pastas and sauces, and freshly made bread in their wood burning brick oven. Ristorante Marcellino is looking forward to bringing back the traditional Italian cooking that owners Salvatore and Giovannina were brought up with in their hometowns in Calabria, Italy.Come and join us soon.
- Best Known For
- Fire Grill, All wood Brick Oven
- Best Italian restaurant in New England - Chanel 7, Great 8 Planet Gourmet, Best Pasta - Taste of Boston, Chanel 4 - Best Italian Restuarant & Top 100 A list.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ristorante Marcellino and other restaurants in your area!