Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Monday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMClosed 2 pm through 5:30 pm Wed through Sat. Last reservation 30minutes prior to closing.
- Special Needs 75% Organic Menu, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 90 People, 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Located on Historic Murphy Ave. in downtown Sunnyvale, Rok is a truly unique restaurant that feels like the inside of a volcano. Red walls with flagstone facing, photos of local and famous rocks, a rock inlaid bartop and meandering stone pathway complete the theme. Entrees are delivered to your table seared and sizzling on hot volcanic Roks. Diners bask in the aroma as their entrees cook right before their eyes. Every bite is hot, juicy, and delicious, ready to be enjoyed as is or dipped in a variety of our specially-created dipping sauces. We also feature cheese appetizer and chocolate dessert fondues as well as wonderful salads. Our full bar features fruit-infused vodkas and a wine list that offers many varietals by the glass. Rok offers sidewalk dining, covered patio, private party room, full bar and 52" plasma TV. Rok is the ideal location for entire company or small group events. Rok can accommodate up to 18 persons in our private dining room and up to 90 persons if reserving the entire restaurant. Please call Steve Graham, Rok General Manager, at 408-733-7651 or by email at email@example.com to book your group reservation for what promises to be the ultimate evening of dining pleasure.
- Best Known For
- Rok specializes in premium entrees served on hot volcanic roks. Our signature entree and most popular item is the Filet Mignon (or the Surf & Turf combining Filet Mignon with fresh jumbo scallops). The Filet Mignon picks up incredible flavor from the searing rok as it seals and locks in all the juices, nutrients and flavor. Many say it is the best tasting, most tender steak they have ever had. Each bite is hot, juicy, delicious and it's very healthy too.
- 5 star rating 12.10.2008 Wow! What a great new place to go for fondue and excellent food. The atmosphere is beautiful, the food is fabulous and it's so fun! I was very impressed with the staff and the wine list was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to as many people as possible!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Rok Bistro and other restaurants in your area!