Hodgkins, IL 60525
Monday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AMSunday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMServing Lunch on Mondays 11:00 to 3:00 Now Open Sundays 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Special Needs Salad Bar, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Supper Club, Live Music, Fireplace, Family / Children
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
John and Gerry Saban opened Saban's Place in 1962 as a small bar and restaurant, serving sandwiches and dinners. As the business grew, so did their family, it turned out to be a good idea to open a restaurant when you have 7 children. The family atmosphere translated into having multiple generations become lifelong customers. Our rustic, supper club atmosphere is great for family gatherings or meeting friends. John & Gerry are still around, socializing with our staff and patrons, while the day to day operations are handled by daughter Sheila and John Jr. Our commitment to serving moderately priced, quality meals and beverages has kept us going for 50 years. Fresh Seafood and hand cut Steaks, BBQ Ribs and Prime Rib are mainstays on our dinner menu, along with an assortment of sandwiches and our Salad Bar. We also can accommodate private events, tell us what you like and we will customize a menu for you.
- Chef's Bio
- Opened by John Saban Sr. in 1961 as a small tavern , Saban's has grown into a 120 seat full service restaurant. We strive to provide quality meals & beverages at affordable prices.
- Best Known For
- We are famous for Fresh Walleye & Lake Perch , Prime Rib , BBQ Baby Back Ribs ,Sandwiches & Salad Bar. Look for us to open on Sundays in September 2010!!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Saban's Place and other restaurants in your area!