Sage Restaurant & Lounge
Whittier, CA 90601
Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: ClosedSaturday: ClosedSunday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Amenities Dancing, TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Sage Restaurant and Lounge is for those seeking true California Euro cuisine experience, located in beautiful uptown Whittier.
Our restaurant caters to the community's needs for quality intimate dining all the way to responding to the requests of large groups.
The residing executive chef brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the unique menu we offer.
We are open for lunch with generous menu choices and for fine dining that is moderately priced. The staff is committed to insuring that your visit to our restaurant is pleasant and memorable.
We have been chosen as the premier restaurant and banquet facility to host, art shows, private family events, corporate meetings and luncheons, awards shows and various community events.
Feel free to give us a call and let us discuss how we can tailor our facility to meet your groups special needs.
- Chef's Bio
- Raised in Southern California Michael first discovered his talent for cooking at the early age of 8 cooking for his siblings and family in his grandmothers kitchen. He began cooking professionally at the age of 16 working for local pubs and pizzerias. After graduating high school and after a short stint in College he found himself promoting clubs and working in restaurants located on the Westside of Los Angeles. Realizing that this was his calling he packed his bags and moved to Europe to continue his training and eventually graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu program to make it official. Making his way back to the states Chef Michael went to work for the famed Patina group for a few years and other Hollywood boutique restaurants such as the Tangier and Le Figaro Organique. Wanting more stability he went to work for a myriad of hotel properties, such as the Hyatt, Hilton, and Wyndham.
- Best Known For
- Paella Tapas Steaks Seafood
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sage Restaurant & Lounge and other restaurants in your area!