Bartlett, TN 38134
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 4:30 PM - 9:00 PMLunch Monday Saturday 11:30am 2pm.Dinner Sunday - Friday4:30pm-9pm Saturday 4:30pm-10pm.
- Bar Sake, Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Amenities TV
- Payment Methods
At Jimmy Ishii's wildly successful Sekisui restaurants, sushi chefs don't just push the envelope; they put the envelope through the paper shredder. Chefs are encouraged to show off their creativity and listen to customer's ideas; creating sushi rolls that can't be found anywhere else. Also, purists will be delighted with the exhaustive lineup of nigiri sushi - perfectly sliced fish atop a mound of rice seasoned with vinegar, sugar and a touch of sake. The restaurant's fresh fish is flown in several times a week from locations such as Hawaii, Louisiana, and Los Angeles. There's something to please everyone. The extensive menu covers lots of familiar Japanese cuisine territory with teriyaki, tempura and udon noodles.
- Best Japanese - Best Sushi
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sekisui Bartlett and other restaurants in your area!