New York, NY 10021
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: 5:00 PM - 1:00 AMFriday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Tapas Cuisine originated in spain where small dishes were enjoyed by groups as a means of enhancing social atmosphere. We at Session 73 have put an international twist on a spanish tradition by creating small portions of regional cuisine from areas around the globe. We recommend that you sample several items from different sections of the menu to create a meal showcasing the variety of tastes that make our international tapas cuisine so special. each diner is encouraged to order two or three dishes to constitute a meal, as sharing is the motto of the cuisine. Sit back, relax and enjoy the sounds of the New York music scene while you create your own unique and memorable dining experience.
- Best Known For
- Trio burgers are the best bet in the city.
- NY magazine ranked best bar in the Upper East Side.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Session 73 and other restaurants in your area!