San Jose, CA 95125
Monday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMBar Now Open Daily: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m.
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Darts, TV, Karaoke, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Early Bird Specials, Home Meal Replace, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
In addition to a full breakfast menu, lunch and dinner menus offer something for everyone, such as prime rib, seafood, BBQ spareribs and pasta primavera. Lunch and dinner specials change every day, and all entrees are served with soup and salad, coffee or tea, and dessert. Popular salads include Chinese chicken salad with mandarin oranges, stuffed avocado with shrimp, seafood salad and Caesar salad, among others. All dressings are homemade, as are the soups and sauces. We have recently added a new Greek Menu for lunch.Appetizers are also numerous and include coconut prawns, chicken wings, spare ribs, steak and mushrooms, fried zucchini, onion rings and quesadillas. From 3 to 6 p.m., all appetizers are half price in the lounge.The lounge features a long bar, tables, four (4) TVs, electronic dart games, a golf game and a full internet jukebox . A famous lounge special is the steak and eggs with bloody Mary, served 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast at the Sherwood Inn is officially served daily 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., lunch 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and dinner 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., but the cooks will prepare breakfast throughout the day upon request. The Early Bird dinner, 3 p.m. to 6.pm., is a full dinner entree with soup or salad and is popular with seniors.
- Chef's Bio
- The owner, Angelo Nikitas, is a Greek immigrant and started his first job as a bus boy at the Bold Knight in San Jose. He bought the Sherwood Inn Restaurant in 1979 and has been here ever since. It has always been known for it's family atomosphere as well as its' great food.
- Best Known For
- We are famous for our homemade dressings, soups & sauces as well as ribs, steaks and seafood dishes.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sherwood Inn and other restaurants in your area!