Las Vegas, NV 89103
Monday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities TV
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Payment Methods
The roots of Shish Kabob House are Armenian, but you won't find many Armenian foods on its menu beyond the Armenian salad and the dolmas. There's no kanachi plate of mixed greens and herbs, no khash soup, no lavosh. But the fact that the menu sticks pretty much to the "Mediterranean" basics is understandable because they appeal to a much broader audience. Now serving alcohol!
- Best Known For
- Lamb Chops
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Shish Kabob and other restaurants in your area!