Soulard's Restaurant & Bar
St Louis, MO 63104
Monday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PMSaturday: 8:00 AM - 10:30 PMSunday: Closed
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Located at 1731 South 7th Street, Soulard's Restaurant & Bar serves steak and seafood. Its steaks are all high-quality cuts and seasoned to perfection. Locals know Soulard's Restaurant & Bar for more than just its steak and seafood, however. This trendy spot also serves one-of-a-kind desserts. This includes Marge's Amish cheese pie, which is topped with fresh strawberries, raspberry sauce and whipped cream, and Catholean's bread pudding in whiskey sauce. Wash your meal down with a glass of Pinot Noir from its massive wine selection. It even serves brut and champagne for its sparkling wines. Enjoy your meal inside or outside on its front patio.
- Best Wine List - St. Louis Post Dispatch. Best Pepper Steaks - Zagat.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Soulard's Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in your area!