(located inside the JW Marriott)
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors alwaysagree about Spiedini Ristorante: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb,and the service is outstanding. The restaurant offers a beautiful and inviting settingthat is perfect for dining with friends, co-workers, and family members. The infamous Chef Gustav Mauler offers acreative menu which features a wide array of great selections. This menu includes robust Italian regional dishes, using the very best seasonal ingredients, complimented by a modest wine list. Be sure to ask your server about daily specials and other notable menu selections. The staff at Spiedini Ristorante are friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experience is a pleasant one. Don't miss this restaurant, as it will surely leave you with a desire to want to return.
- Chef's Bio
- A native Austrian, Gustav E. Mauler is President and CEO of Gustav International Chartered, a restaurant, hospitality, management and consulting company specializing in multi-themed designs based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Prior to the gaming industry, Mauler held various positions for Westin Hotels in Toronto, Seattle, Edmonton and Los Angeles. His culinary skills took him to Johannesburg, South Africa and around the world before settling down for the past 15 years in Las Vegas. Gustav is a graduate of the Innkeeper School in Vienna and received his certification as one of fifty-four Master chefs in the United States from the American Culinary Federation. He is also a member of the Chaine de Rotisseurs Gourmet Society, The American Culinary Federation, and the Order of the Golden Torque. A community spirited business executive, Mauler and his staff regularly support non-profit events and educational activities within Nevada.
- Best Known For
- Fresh pastas, friendly service, and outstanding venue
- Named Among the Best in the "Top Decor" and "Top Outdoor Dining" Categories in the Latest Survey by ZAGATZAGAT ~ Rated "Excellent": 2004 & 2005Taste of Vegas ~ Award of Excellence ~ "Chef of t
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Spiedini Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!