Spring Street Smokehouse
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Monday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire No Dress Code
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Spring Street Smokehouse, the hole-in-wall, no-frills restaurant at the southern edge of Chinatown in Downtown Los Angeles has turned into a lunchtime must-have among scores of downtown workers, firefighters and police officers.
Spring Street Smokehouse is an American Bar-B-Que joint offering all the classic barbecue meats, hickory-smoked from four to 18 hours. The meat is wonderfully dense and smoky and includes all the favorites youd expect: beef and pork ribs, Texas hot links & brisket. The down-home sides of greens, beans and cornbread round out a truly authentic BBQ experience. Spring Street also features some surprises, the most intriguing of which is the chicken breast stuffed with sliced jalapeos, onions, and cheese, then wrapped with bacon and pit-smoked.
With Los Angelenos starving for truly good comfort food, the Spring Street Smokehouse phenomenon has not gone unnoticed. Spring Street Smokehouse has been recognized by all of the major Los Angeles newspaper, magazine and television programs. Check out our reviews page to read all the excitement!
- Best Known For
- Best Beef Sandwiches, Full Cut Spare Ribs Carolina Style Sauce
- Best BBQ : LA - DT News, Cheap Eat - LA Magazine.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Spring Street Smokehouse and other restaurants in your area!