Squire's Tap Room
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Monday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PMSunday: ClosedOur kitchen closes at 9pm Mon-Thurs & 10 Fri & Sat. Available for private parties Sundays.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu, Healthy Options
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities Up to 15 People
- Payment Methods
Squire's Tap Room was founded in 1995 by Rick and Lisa Neuhaus. The establishment is named after Rick's grandfather, Harold "Squire" Gordon, a lifelong resident of the city of Tonawanda. "Squire" was an original member of the Tonawanda Post #264 and played saxophone in the Tonawanda Legion Band. He served in Company K during World War I where he acquired the nickname "Squire". A true character in his own right and always out for a good time, Squire represents the atmosphere we invite our patrons to enjoy. Direct TV for Sabres Games! Check us out on Facebook!
- Best Known For
- Ask about our nightly dinner specials! Pop in for lunch and take advantage of our great deals, all of which include our homemade soups. Our homemade fish frys are a must try when visiting Squires!
- "Squire's Tap Room has nice homey feel" - Tonawanda News
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Squire's Tap Room and other restaurants in your area!