St. Louis Gast Haus
St Louis, MO 63103
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Bar Beer, Wines, Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
The St. Louis Gast Haus is a charming German restaurant and bar located on Chouteau Avenue.
Start off your meal the German way with a steaming bowl of cabbage soup or warm pretzel appetizers which is accompanied by a spicy mustard or a cheese sauce for dipping.
Main entrees include everything German, from the ever popular Wienerschnitzel, made with a juicy veal cutlet that is breaded and sauteed to perfection, to their Haehnchenschnitzel, prepared in the same way but with chicken instead of veal.
Das Gast Haus serves up a delicious vegetable casserole, and Rouladen, which consists of tender pieces of beef and bacon wrapped around a dill pickle.
The potato pancakes are light and crispy and the red cabbage is delicious.
The Gast Haus also has a full bar with over ten imported German beers.
- Best Known For
- German Sampler Platter
Authentic German Cuisine
Largest selection of German beer on tap
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for St. Louis Gast Haus and other restaurants in your area!