New Orleans, LA 70130
Monday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMThursday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMFriday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PMBoarding opens at 6pm and is the first dinner seating. The boat cruises at 7pm, with the second seating at 745
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Paid lot
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, specialty drinks
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People, and small private room
- Amenities Jazz Band
- Attire Dressy Casual
- Payment Methods
Steamboat Natchez. A truly classic expression of the best of America's great steamboat tradition. The New Orleans Steamboat Company locally owns and operates the last authentic Steamboat on the Mighty Mississippi River. The Steamboat NATCHEZ Dinner Jazz and Daytime jazz cruises... run daily, year round, in the style of authentic steamboats in New Orleans for centuries. Click here for schedule and reservations. Steam Engine Room visitation, calliope, live jazz and optional Creole food and local beverages. Come aboard and enjoy New Orleans hospitality... Steamboat Style.
- Best Known For
- Dinner Jazz Cruise that blends an old fashioned evening on the Mississippi River, toe-tapping jazz, with a home style southern buffet. Our mixologists can create all the cocktails that made old New Orleans famous.
- Restaurant.Com Top Rated Restaurant 2012
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Steamboat Natchez and other restaurants in your area!