Sukho Thai - Uptown
New Orleans, LA 70115
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMClosed Tues-Fri from 2:30p-5p
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Payment Methods
The origins of Thai cuisine can be traced to the ancient "Silk Road". Thailand was a frequent stop between India and China, and the curries and stir-fried foods in Thai cooking are reminders of the past. But Thai cuisine's true uniqueness results from combining these outside influences with indigenous aromatic herbs and pungent spices, especially Thai chillies.
We endeavor to bring you the true cuisine of the Thailand. As in Thailand, our menu items are served ala-cart, and most entries are served with Jasmine rice. Each item is prepared individually using fresh ingredients and our own homemade sauces. To experience the fresh quality of Thai cooking. We recommend dining-in. No preservatives or MSG are used in our cooking. Please order your preferred level of spiciness.
- Chef's Bio
- Please see our website at www.sukhothai-nola.com
- Best Known For
- Try our famous Three-Flavor Whole Fish and our Volcano Softshell Crab. We are also well known for our vegetarian options.
- 100 Best Restaurants in New Orleans, 2009-2010 Times-Picayune, New Orleans
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sukho Thai - Uptown and other restaurants in your area!