Baltimore, MD 21202
Monday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMThursday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMFriday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 1:30 AMSunday: 12:00 PM - 1:30 AMKaraoke every Mon,Tues,Wed and Thurs.Live Blues Fri and Sat.Dec 16 & Jan 13 Frank Sinatra Tribute
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, Frozen Drinks
- Amenities Wi-fi, Dancing, TV, Private Party Room
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Smoking Section, Cigar Friendly, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Banquet Facilities 20 to 85
- Payment Methods
Baltimore Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Featuring prime steaks chops, seafood and authentic pasta where Miss Bettie has been preparing her Italian Dishes, soups and sauces for the past five decades. Supano's provides dining for you or your group. Known as "The Place Where the Locals Dine and Drink". Old School Baltimore atmosphere interests all from around the globe. Located on the Brick Cobbled Stones of Water Street where you might think you are on the Mediterranean Sea and through the big old wooden doors you will find your passion for food, beverage and music. You may dine inside or out.Our family invites you to step into our world where you will find yourself Lost in the Sauce. Take a trip down memory lane with the Sinatra Era Music in the background. Supano's feature Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin Tribute artists Friday and Saturday Nights in the Sinatra Bar plus Live Blues and Jazz.Our restaurant is dedicated in appreciation to my wife Olga who stands by me daily in life, to my father Thomas Coffman Jr Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Dad, Blues Eyes and Dino are gone now, but not forgotten. The Brick Cellar is known for its local and world renowned jazz artist's performances and even Wynton has been known to stop by and jam for an hour. So do not be surprised with our New York New Orleans Jazz Room in Old Baltimore.
- Chef's Bio
- Miss Bettie has been preparing our soups, sauces and pasta's crossing the past five decades.
- Best Known For
- The Sinatra Bar features Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin Tribute Artists Friday & Saturday plus Live Blues & Jazz Friday. Even Wynton Marsalis has been known to stop by.
- Best Baltimore City Search
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Supano's Steakhouse and other restaurants in your area!