San Jose, CA 95124
Monday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMThursday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PMFriday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Amenities Semi-private room, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 120, Over 100 People
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Payment Methods
At Sushi Factory, colorful dragons dance, Godzilla reigns supreme, and the Golden Gate Bridge spans its majestic arches across china plates. These tantalizing morsels are a mere sampling of the sushi we provide, several which are Japanese original creations.
With a unique approach to attract customers, Sushi Factory offers All You Can Eat Sushi, at an inexpensive cost. "Sushi is expensive," notes the owner. "Most people like it, but can't spend that much money, so we did something revolutionary. We offer high quality sushi and Japanese food at affordable prices." Besides more than hundreds of type of sushi and sashimi, they also serve kitchen food like chicken, beef, and salmon teriyaki; tonkatsu; and vegetable and shrimp tempura.
One of our specialties, the Godzilla Roll is very popular with the clients. Inside is yellow tail, we deep fry it a little bit, and add spicy Unagi sauce and scallions. It's sweet and spicy; crunchy outside, and tender inside. People love it .We are also proud of our S.E.X. on the Mountain, which consists of Shrimp, Eel, and something eXtra (scallops). "It looks like a mountain with a tree (parsley) on top; our Dragon Roll (which includes tempura shrimp, eel, crab, and avocado) looks like a dragon, and the Spider Roll (soft-shell crab and vegetable) looks like a spider. The Golden Gate is grilled salmon skill in the shape of a bridge with fish eggs on top. Most of the favorite Sushi is Lion King Roll, which is hot sushi baked in the oven, it has Salmon and crabmeat baked with special sauce. Every dish looks beautiful and delicious.
We would like to let everybody to know that we have great food, great service, a great location, and a beautiful restaurant, plus, it's not only the food and the price that are attractive. The issue is how good are you? We opened about two years ago, and have seen people who came regularly and later on became members.
- Best Known For
- Great atmosphere, great service and all you can eat sushi, made to order.
- Great sushi for 5 star rating This place is amazing. All-you-can-eat sushi made to order. What more must I say. The staff is super friendly, it's quiet and the lighting is a low. I like to go with a large group and order sushi non-stop until we all explode. The sushi is great and did I mention all-you-can-eat for around $20. They've raised the price since I last went but you can easily eat your way through $20 of sushi. Especially if you're getting things like the Dragon Roll. Mmmmm. Eat
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sushi Factory and other restaurants in your area!