Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar
Charleston, SC 29403
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMBreakfast Mon-Sun 6:30am-11am. Lunch Mon-Sun 11:30am-3pm. Dinner Mon-Sun 5pm-10pm.
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Scenic View
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Payment Methods
Named for Revolutionary War hero, General Francis Marion, the Swamp Fox Restaurant and Bar is the Francis Marion Hotel's new casual restaurant featuring classic Southern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chef de Cuisine Ryan Kacenjar creates regional specialties that emphasize local fruits and vegetables blended with the beloved flavors reminiscent of the old south. Signature items such as Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits, Charleston Fried Chicken and local's favorite homemade Banana Bread Pudding are sure to delight. The restaurant has a private dining room, the Parkview, that seats thirty and overlooks King Street and Marion Square Park. In the evening, enjoy live piano Thursday through Saturday.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef Simon Andrews of the Francis Marion Hotel, Charleston, South Carolina was born in Dublin Ireland. He immigrated to the United States to attend the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. In 1998 Chef Simon accepted the position of Executive Chef at the Historic Francis Marion Hotel. He currently over see's the culinary program for the hotel as well as the locally renowned Swamp Fox Restaurant. Chef Andrews is classically trained, yet his cuisine retains hints of his European heritage, which he deftly mixes with elements of Classical Continental, Southern and Low Country Recipes.
- The Swamp Fox Restaurant and Lounge won 1st place for Best Shrimp Recipe at the 2006 Shrimpin' & Shaggin' Festival with their Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in your area!