Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Monday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PMClosed 2pm to 9pm Sunday and Monday
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children
- Special Needs Senior Discount, Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Valet, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Fresh, local cuisine with a touch of Southern elegance. The award-winning Swan Terrace Restaurant takes guests on a sensory journey inspired by both regional and authentic Colonial dishes. The menu features locally grown fruits, vegetables and the freshest seafood as well as prime beef, lamb and pork prepared to perfection. Dine by the fireplace or alfresco on the lakeside terrace. Enjoy a wonderful meal and relax with family or friends in an environment that only The Swan Terrace can provide. For a special treat, take advantage of the monthly sommelier-selected wine pairing.
- Chef's Bio
- Joseph Elliott graduated cum laude in 1995 from the Pennsylvania Institute of Culinary Arts. His professors knew him as a "creative, energetic and promising" talent. Elliott started at The Cloister at Sea Island, Sea Island, Georgia, where he excelled in corporate catering, producing numerous Chaine de Rotisseurs dinners. He's prepared a James Beard House Dinner for Melrose Hotels. And, as Chef de Partie for Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa, Farmington, Pennsylvania, Elliott produced show plates for major industry magazines including Wine Spectator. Chef Elliott was named Ohio Chef of the Year in 2004 after winning the Iron Chef competition. In October, 2007, his dish Pan Seared Day Scallops with Cauliflower Puree and Lobster Emulsion accompanied by Braised Veal Cheeks with Creamy Polenta, Chive Oil and Port Wine won Most Outstanding Dish at the March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction.
- Best Known For
- 1) Gourmet Dishes. 2) Extensive wines by the glass.
- Hampton Roads Magazine - Platinum Plate Award for Top 10 Best Restaurants in Hampton Roads 2008, 2009, 2010. Hampton Roads Magazine - Stellar Cellar Platinum Plate Award 2010. Wine Spectator - Award of Excellence 2007, 2008. Wine Enthusiast - Award of Distinction 2007, 2008
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Swan Terrace and other restaurants in your area!