Washington, DC 20009
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PMFriday: ClosedSaturday: ClosedSunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining
- Parking Availability Street
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Wheelchair Access
- Attire No Dress Code, Casual
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Payment Methods
Taan is a modern Asian noodle shop inspired by traditional izakayas and ramen shops. Executive Chef Lee Hon Pha was previously the owner of the Green Papaya in Bethesda. He has composed a menu that will consist of kushiyaki, onigiri, various small plates, and three types of ramen, pork based, duck based, and vegetarian. With work stints at Kushi Izakaya and Sushi, Morimoto Waikiki, Sticky Rice, and Toki Underground, diners can expect a well executed, young perspective on the Asian dining world.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Taan Noodles and other restaurants in your area!