Tagine Fine Moroccan
New York, NY 10018
Monday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AMLunch ends at 3:30pm. Happy Hour 4:30-7pm. Dinner starts at 5pm.
- Amenities Private Lounge, Dancing, Private Party Room
- Bar Hookah, Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities On-Site Catering, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs Free Range Meat, Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Belly Dancing, Romantic, Live Music, Bar Scene
- Reservation Information Required
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Street
- Payment Methods
Like a rose that blossoms out of a sidewalk crack, Tagine Dining Gallery sweetens the theatre district with an exotic and alluring perfume. Moroccan lamps, hand-woven Berber textiles and cushy seating create an understated elegance. Habitués of the restaurant/lounge steep themselves in the Maghreb, sipping luscious orange blossom sangria, savoring fragrant tagines, entranced by belly dancers and hookah pipes. What a shock to step outside, following this amazing mélange of sensory delights and find not camels and dunes, but rather midtown Manhattan! We offer cooking classes, wine tasting, private parties, and henna nights. We have gay nights and live DJ's in our lounge! Come see us soon!
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Hamid can be seen on About.com and on our website demonstrating his wonderful recipes online and on youtube. He regularly offers cooking classes for adults, amateur chefs and children as well! please cal 646 373 6265 for additional details.
- Best Known For
- Best Tagines in NYC, prepared in a traditional clay Tagine, Organic Pheasant, amazing specials from the Sea, many vegetarian options, ,Belly Dancing Visibility on facebook, Tagine Marisa, Twitter, Google, Urban Spoon
- Time Out New York Reviewed, On Burt Wolfe's "Taste of Freedom", "Editor's Pick" in Tony, NY Magazine & NY Times.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tagine Fine Moroccan and other restaurants in your area!