Tam Tam African Restaurant
Florissant, MO 63031
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities Dancing, Billiards / Pool, TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Welcome to Tam Tam African Restaurant, your gateway to African food and culture. We at Tam Tam pride ourselves in delivering more than just food. We want you to experience everything Africa has to offer: The warmth of it's people, the mystery of the continent, the beauty of its culture and the delightful cuisine. We are located in St. Louis Missouri USA.Tam Tam as the name states, is a musical instrument that was used in the old days as a way of communicating between far away places. Today we mean it just as a bridge between cultures.We offer a full range of dishes, from the Senegalese thiebou diene, the sultry couscous served in the Mednas of Casablanca (Morroco) to the Athieke of the Ivory Coast. If you want a little more than delicious food then Tam Tam African Restaurant is the place. Give us a try and we assure you that it will be one of your best experiences.
- Best Known For
- Poison a la braisse (grilled fish) selected by stl magazine as one of the bedt dishes in st louis. Live music on Friday & Saturday nights,Wide range of dishes,Sultry couscous,Senegalese thiebou diene dishes,African cuisine
- Stl magazine 50 best meals in st. Louis.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Tam Tam African Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!