Taste of India
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Monday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Early Bird Specials, Senior Discount, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Gluten-Free Items
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Atmosphere Romantic, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
Taste of India has been serving Colorado Springs since 1998. It is the most authentic fine Indian cuisine restaurant that has quickly become an area favorite. After all, there's a reason Taste of India has been named "Best Indian Restaurant" and "Best Lunch Buffet" by local critics and Colorado patrons for the past many years. The Taste of India takes pride in the food we serve. We make everything fresh. Nothing is pre-made so it taste better. We cut our vegetables daily, and there is no artificial color used in our food. The sense of authenticity is undeniably evident in Taste of India's atmosphere, where Indian art and music accent the 60-seat, casual dining room. Then there's the food: The chefs began their careers in Northern India, use only the freshest meats and ingredients and are known for mixing their own signature curry. A friendly, charming staff rounds out the dining experience at Taste of India. It is an experience that mingles exotic and simple tastes to an unforgettable effect.
- 1) Colorado Springs Independent: Best of Colorado! Readers Poll Winner - Gold - Best Indian Food. 2) The Gazette: Best of the Springs.