TeaVolve Cafe & Lounge
Baltimore, MD 21231
Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AMFriday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Our guests can enjoy not only gourmet loose leaf tea but, organic coffee & espresso based drinks using locally roasted beans, creative house-made tea infused beverages and full menu of freshly prepared food. If that's not enough, check out our full bar highlighting our specialty tea-infused cocktails and an affordable beer & wine list with daily happy hour specials. Or join us for our Weekend Brunch offering 1/2 priced glasses of Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's and House-Made Tea Infused Sangria. With a chic but inviting decor, a friendly staff, delicious, affordable, healthy food and full bar you will see why Teavolve Cafe & Lounge has quickly become a favorite in Baltimore.
- Chef's Bio
- Co-owners Sunni Gilliam and Del Powell opened Teavolve in the Fells Point section of Baltimore November 2005 as Baltimore's only urban teahouse--celebrating a 5,000 yr old beverage in a contemporary way--with their innovative drinks of house made tea sodas, tea lattes, fruitea smoothies & bubble tea. Due to the success of their concept, several TV appearances and voted "Best of Baltimore" by both Baltimore Magazine & City Paper, they decided to expand their concept, their size & their menu by opening Teavolve Cafe & Lounge in the Harbor East section of Baltimore. With a more expansive menu, Teavolve Cafe & Lounge focuses on ingredients that are locally produced and continue to support local vendors.
- Best Known For
- Artisan Sandwiches Tea Lattes Sparkling Tea Drinks Fruitea Smoothies Fair Trade & Organic Coffee Gourmet Loose Leaf Tea Bubble Tea House Made Pastries & Desserts Local Products
- Great Reviews by Baltimore Sun, Voted Best of Baltimore Magazine & City Paper
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for TeaVolve Cafe & Lounge and other restaurants in your area!