The Chefs of India
Cary, NC 27511
Monday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMClosed Mon-Fri 3pm-5pm. Enjoy live music every Friday and Saturday!
- Special Needs TUESDAY SP 30% OFF, All You Can Eat, Senior Discount, Wheelchair Access, BYOB
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Family / Children
- Amenities Dancing, TV
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Reservation Information Not Required, Suggested
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
Welcome to The Chefs of India. We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced rich, mouth-watering Indian Cuisine from the north to the south of India including our in house specialties and other customer's favorites. Our cuisine is served in a relaxed and royal ambience that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will make you feel truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion is, call us for your appetite demands. Our friendly staff at The Chefs of India promise to make your every dining experience a pleasant one. For more Information please visit our website www.thechefsofindia.com.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive chef Kiran Kumar has served ministers of India and has over thirty years of experience in Indian, north and south, Chines, Punjabi, Marathi and Bengali dishes.
- Best Known For
- Punjabi, Kulchey, Cholay, Tandoori, Roti vegetarian and non-vegetarian Briyani, goat, curry, Seekh Kabab, Tandoori Chcken, we use Halal meat.
- Grubhub Golden Grub Award #1 Customer Favorite
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Chefs of India and other restaurants in your area!